Delta’s PQC Series APF is connected in parallel with non-linear loads, and uses one set of current transformers (CT) to detect the load current. It calculates each order harmonic current by FFT algorithms in its DSP microchips, and then generates a compensating current with the same amplitude but opposite phase angles to the detected harmonic current, which cancels out the original load harmonics.
The PQC series APF not only eliminates harmonic current from the load side, but it also mitigates harmonic voltage caused by harmonic currents. The APF system can also improve power factor (PF) and correct load imbalances in the power system.
- Multifunctional: Harmonic, reactive power and imbalance compensation
High harmonic filtering rate: Up to 98%
- Excellent reactive compensation: High speed, Precise (-0.99≤PF≤0.99), Step-less, Bi-directional (capacitive and inductance) compensation
- Excellent imbalance correction: Both negative and zero sequence, mitigates neutral current.
- Wide input voltage & frequency range, adapts to tough electrical environments.
- Low thermal loss (≤3% of rated APF kVA), efficiency ≥ 97%
- Flexible application: Modular design, embedded in standard or customized cabinet
- Easy installation and maintenance: Plug-in installation for APF module replacement and expansion.
- Wide capacity range: 50A~525A for a single cabinet, up 10 cabinets in parallel
Environmental adaptability: -10~50°C temperature, compatible with diesel generator.
- Complete protection: Grid Over/Under voltage, APF over current, over temperature, and more.
- All faults are recorded in the event log, which is convenient for failure analysis.